Sinister: Re: taking your pez out in public.

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Tue Oct 20 21:39:18 BST 1998

>i really don't think that there should be any problems at belle and seb.
>with rough housing, do you? that would just ruin my night. i shan't be
>wearing a nametag though. I like my pez... it may have as much to do
>with belle and seb as a nametag (i.e. nothing) but the whole idea was to
>be sweet and lovely to everyone at the show (what's wrong with a little
>candy) and it was the first idea tossed out and no one objected... (and
>it sort of had a funny to-do about the idea of having belle and seb.
>pez-- did you get those posts?) but no one's going to stop anyone from
>wearing a little name tag or anything.
>so, bottom line is do as you
>please-- but why not suggest your idea as yet another option instead of
>just something to do "in place" of someone else's idea because you
>personally don't like it...

i never said i personally didn't like the idea of pez, all i said was that
i don't want my pez to get dirty or broken or dropped or anything. and i
didn't say to wear name tags instead of pez, i said that i had just thought
of nametags. i never said 'poo on the pez idea, let's all boycott and leave
our pez at home and only wear fabulous nametags'. it will be fun to see
other people's pezzes (is that a word?), i just don't feel comfortable
bringing mine. which was what i said in my message. yeesh, it makes no
difference to me if everyone brings their hello kitty lunchboxes AND pez
AND wears odd coloured socks, and nobody wears nametags. all it was was a
suggestion, no need to take it so seriously.

>ps sorry about your "inferiority complex"
>
>pez pushin' jamie.

i see no need to be snappish here. i was just trying to joke a little, that
i hope if people will wear nametags they won't be full of glitter and neon
lights to show other people up. the same as not rubbing your pez in
someone's face. that's all.

jessica

"Homer, you've got it set on 'whore'."
Someone had spied on us, I suppose, as we sat beside the canal and ate
the sandwiches, drinking not even orangeade or Coca-Cola but hot milk
out of a thermos.