Sinister: must be 18+ to read this post

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Wed Oct 21 00:39:50 BST 1998

i have been shocked, simply *shocked* at today's postings.  it's just
gotten smuttier and smuttier today, and i'm not sure whether i should blame
mr miller or mr leonard for this.  first this nice girl's mother said:

At 12:20 PM 10/20/98, Charlotte Hall wrote:
>     My mum came to stay last weekend and I played her TBWTAS. She said "Is
>     this Belle and Sebastian?" She's never heard them except from me. But
>     then she leads a sheltered life with her Radio Four and her clay and her
>     recorder pupils. I thought she'd like the recorder playing in the title
>     song but she had a few things to say about the tonguing technique.

maybe i'm reading too much into this, but why does your mother know so much
about isobel's (or is it sarah?) tonguing technique?  i think her life is
less sheltered than you may imagine.

then someone who is burt renyolds wrote:

>Stuart Murdoch - sin'in' guitar, trumpet apparently now, fo' de twin
>lead
>trumpet effect.
>Isobel Campbell - sin'in', cello, various
>Sarah Martin - violin, weird wahtahmelluns
>Stevie Buckwheatson - Guitar, piano, sin'in'.

allright, i think we all knew that some sinin' was going on, but what's
with the "weird wahtahmelluns"?  that doesn't sound very nice.

and finaly, cynthia just came right out and said it:

>While on the subject of smut, i just wanted to brighten your days up and
>tell you, nay, confess, that belle and sebby makes me want to have
>long-endurance sex. In the daytime. perhaps on a couch. particular songs
>that inspire this reflection: seeing other people, summer wasting, and
>rollercoaster ride.

all i can say is that you all are a very horny lot.  perhaps you should
talk to stuart david, as i hear he knows of some excellent porn sites.
otherwise, maybe some people *should* show up on honey's front doorstep
naked.  i'm sure he'd know just what to do.

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

visit the magnetic fields web page at: