Sinister: Newbie

Gregory M. Weight gweight at xxx.Edu
Wed Oct 21 06:43:47 BST 1998

just thought i'd introduce myself...if this whole kind of thing bores
you, just delete me....i promise i won't be offended.

bio: graduate student in english lit at the univ. of delaware. originally
from seattle. was in england once for a semester at oxford. while there,
saw the sundays in norwich.

music: last concert i saw was the cowboy junkies. last cd i bought was
saint etienne's "good humor." cds currently in my cd changer are jeff
buckley's "sketches for my sweetheart the drunk," luscious jackson's
"fever in fever out," prodigy's "fat of the land," garbage's "garbage," &
the innocence mission's "glow." cds currently in my car cd changer are
liz phair's "whitechocolatespaceegg," "tbwtas," tori amos's "from the
choirgirl hotel," neil finn's "try whistling this," cowboy junkies'
"miles from home," and pj harvey's "is this desire?".

if you want to find out more about yours truly, check out my web page at
http://www.english.udel.edu/gweight

and what is this about a meeting at the philadelphia show? please give me
details privately. there'll be 4 of us buying up everything in sight.....

GMW