Sinister: Gainsbourg/Lenoir

Philippe Garnier Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Wed Oct 21 09:06:59 BST 1998

Robin always smiles at endings :
>(i do like "je t'aime...moi non plus" also.  it is so sexy!)

Sexy is the word!
I guess songs by Serge Gainsbourg are a good matter to learn french (and
love?). I remember that the dj at the belle&sebastian gig in London played
some songs by Gainsbourg ("Harley Davidson" at the end of the show). And
don't forget Jane Birkin!

Yesterday night, Bernard Lenoir (you know, the black session...)
broadcasted 2 songs by Salako. After the first one, he said it was too
short, so he gave us a second one, which is not usual for Bernard. Is'nt it
lovely ?
Last week he played a Looper's song. I think Bernard likes Jeepster's bands
quite a lot. And that's why I like Bernard Lenoir very much also:)

Philippe, the frencheese