Sinister: delay

Marco Braca agmuwv.044 at xxx.it
Wed Oct 21 11:16:05 BST 1998

Dear all,
i want to give my share about Nutella.
Sorry for my delay but this days i had a slight temperature.
Nutella is one of the most beautiful invention of the word.I know
friends that grew up with bread and nutella ( one of this is my great
friend Passi ).
Nutella is italian product and i am fierce of it.
B&S content:
i read that the next year will come out a new film " the acid house "
where B&S take a part ( like soundtrack).I'm glad cause this result is
prestigious for this great scottish band .
In november we can found Slow graffiti on sale ( in the soundtrack of
the film) , i know this song cause i have this in a tape " radio session
one", a very beautiful song.
That's all.
Marco#7.