Sinister: disney in the uk

Orangsickl at xxx.com Orangsickl at xxx.com
Wed Oct 21 11:12:12 BST 1998

 oxygen at uclink4.berkeley.edu writes

<< i wanted to write because my boyfriend and i went to EPCOT center in the
 fabled disneyworld, and easily half of the thousands of people at this theme
 park were british.  how could i tell this?  well, first of all, in each
 family group there would be at least one individual wearing a soccer jersey
 (or FOOTBALL for you cultural imperialist/centrist types) or t-shirt >>

OH!, I live in Orlando and the British tourist can always be spotted by a
flock of people who have tomato red faces and who wear Adidas jumpsuit
thingys.  They also NEVER tip at restaurants for some reason and usually they
are the type of tourist to wear boxer shorts (usually looking like they date
from the 1980s) as regular shorts.   Not to stereotype all British people or
anything. . . (besides, I think everyone on the list is kind enough to ALWAYS
tip their waitress or waiter)

andy