Sinister: sleep, that's where I'm a Viking

Mctaggart, Robert MctaggartR at xxx.com
Wed Oct 21 13:16:10 BST 1998

Hello,

Trying to fill the gap between now and landing at Toronto airport is
proving very difficult, so if you'll indulge me again...

Charlotte wrote:

>My mum came to stay last weekend and I played her TBWTAS. She said >"Is
this Belle and Sebastian?" She's never heard them except from >me.

My mother keeps referring to them as the Jesus and Sebastian Chain.
Last night she called them Jesus and Elisabeth.  She gets a little
confused, but I love her.  Oh, Charlotte, can I take the oppurtunity to
apologise for my Ralph Wiggum-like reaction to meeting you in London.
"Tag, this is Charlotte".  "Errr, I've got a cat called Charlotte".
I've been embarrassed about that ever since, if it's any consolation.

Corpora wrote:

>Cut me some slack, Tag, I get the digest, if I'd known I'd sent it
>three times I'd have apologized straight off.

Now Corpie baby, I was just pulling your anaconda.  But fair enough, the
slack is being cut as I speak.  You've started a trend, Claire's message
appeared three times as well.  You should be proud.

>I think that's something everyone should aspire towards. Really. The
>dignity and confidence part.

Actually, I couldn't agree more.  Confidence is not something everyone's
blessed with, but dignity goes a very long way.  I seriously doubt that
anyone with any sense blames *all* men for the body fascism that exists
in society, they may blame the patriarchy, but that's not the same.  I
think it probably goes without saying that anyone shallow enough to
judge people purely on physical attributes deserves a really, really
crap lovelife.  I can't help wishing Corpora had found a more err...
tasteful way of explaining himself first time around, but Mark C for one
found his strange beeping noises and references to unpleasant diseases:

>rib-tickling.

...so what do I know?

donovan wrote

>get there early for cocaine

Actually he didn't.  It just seemed that way.

Sorry my name isn't Jessica.

Love tag xx