Sinister: The electric train of soft cylinder parts

Kevan Cooke fatslug at xxx.com
Wed Oct 21 13:54:36 BST 1998

Someone, probably someone called Jessica, suggested getting down to some
low down dirty sweaty squelchy stuff to a soundtrack of Belle and Sebastian.
Surely the only music appropriate for such things is a smattering of Isaac
Hayes (for preliminary smoochiness) followed by the William Tell overture.

Once you're done and you're grinning and glowing with your sweat and various
other bodily fluids all sort of mingling together, that's probably the moment
to put Belle and Sebastian on.

Charlotte said something about tonguing technique, which I think should be
discussed more fully.  Then she called for the return of Rod, again this was
something that needed to be said, in spite of his embarrassing problem.

Incidentally, has anyone heard from that villain of vaudeville Espadrille
since he fled the country and took up residence on the side of a volcano?

Keith, the FAQ is great (especially in jive) but it still doesn't answer the
St Lucy question.

Did anyone else ever watch the wrestling on ITV?  Not the WWF stuff, the old
UK wrestling with Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks that they used to show until
the mid-eighties.

Great wasn't it.

Oh, that wasn't what I meant to say at all.  Do you remember the wrestler
called Catweasel?  You do?  Well, that was Adrian Evans.  No, really.
Just ask him.  Shame Manchester's off, I was looking forward to giving
Evans another menacing.

Kevan
The Fat Slug