Sinister: humming B&S songs...

Aranzazu Sanz Garcia arantxa at xxx.es
Wed Oct 21 14:59:50 BST 1998

	Hello list :

	well, especially hello to Marc (Casarotto) and Robin (Stout)
	Probably most of you read Marc's message yesterday where he said
	something like : 'I am still yet to meet anyone one on the street
	or on the train(I don't do buses)...'Hey,Marc, I do buses and if
	Robin also does , and not trains, perhaps we are bound to meet any
	day,as I just realised we are at the same Uni (Nottingham) which is
	not so large, and the whole city is not very big deal, either.

	So Robin, if I heard someone at the top deck (in the 12, for example)
	la-la-la-ing one morning some B&S tune,I will look back ,not as Dylan
	would do,and I know it will be you the one I am after!

	To the few compatriots in the list : 'estaba esperando la
	casualidad de mi vida ', Ana, 'los amantes del Circulo Polar'
	la habeis visto ? no os parece maravillosa?

	Arantxa