Sinister: Boy in the snow

Augury7 at xxx.com Augury7 at xxx.com
Wed Oct 21 16:10:05 BST 1998

>>>Has anyone on the list some good + effective  remedies for winter-depp-
s?????

This may sound crazy, but if you cut a lemon in half and smell it every so
often, it does a good job of getting rid of that "down" feeling.  smelling
sprigs of rosemary works just as well, maybe even better sometimes. oh and try
lavender, too.  the scents are really invigorating and help perk you up.
or: you can go to a psychiatrist who might diagnose you as having seasonal
affect disorder and prescribe this special kind of light box for you to look
at.  i don't know about that; my doctor told me about it and i thought that i
would just stick to rosemary and lemons.  if anyone has had any experience
with the light box thing, though, i would be interested in hearing about it.
they're coming up wih all sorts of crazy things to rid people of depression
these days....

good luck getting over the winter blahs....

susan
xoxo