Sinister: Boston for your day

The Trainspotter tdzF94 at xxx.edu
Wed Oct 21 16:59:28 BST 1998

hey kids,

I'm going to buy some ribbon, actually I have tons of yarn.  would yarn
work?  then if you see me before the show just ask for a piece.  my pic is
on my website.  I also have this crazy yellow checkered 60s coat that i'll
probably wearing.

-teri

http://hampshire.edu/~tdzF94/ -  Inspired by the writings of the
eighteeth century Venetian gambler, eroticist and spy.

"The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes, I kept
thinking of you and almost walking into lampposts." Pulp

"I may sit in a bar where the cocktails are
but I really don't feel like talking
I ride around and let the darkness fall
'cause I've got a sense of perfection
and nothing else makes sense at all."