Sinister: smutfactor

Archel rap101 at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 21 17:13:02 BST 1998

On Tue, 20 Oct 1998, Cynthia Someone wrote:

> While on the subject of smut, i just wanted to brighten your days up and
> tell you, nay, confess, that belle and sebby makes me want to have
> long-endurance sex. In the daytime. perhaps on a couch. particular songs
> that inspire this reflection: seeing other people, summer wasting, and
> rollercoaster ride.
>
> perhaps not even sex, just the kissing, clothes still on bit. with the
> clumsy, drowsy hands.

ha ha! i did it last night! and to seeing other people! bizarre you
should mention it. sorry everyone who thinks the smut is going too far
now (i suspect that Kevan and Marc are NOt among them though). but i
just had to reply to this.

 Clothes on. messing around with clothes on sems so oddly
> appropriate for belle and sebby. That innocence, high school beautiful
> naive sex thing. just though i would point that out to you. Now have a
> lovely day.

yeah, that's so true. we had clothes on and everything and it was just
perfect. i'd been a tad depressed but a bit of lovin' and the slow
version of seeing other people off the radcliffe 96 sessions soon
sorted me out. i'm really not going to go into any more detail (why do
i keep regaling the list with stuff about my sex life recently
anyway?) but mmmmmmm.

right, i'm off for a cold shower.

love (in a purely platonic sense) archel xx>
>           +---+   "legion of bedroom saddo devotees"  +---+
>  +-+  "the cardie wearing biscuit nibbling belle & sebastian list"  +-+

Rachel Playforth
rap101 at york.ac.uk
http://members.tripod.com/~RPlayforth/welcome.htm

"If everything seems to be going well, you obviously don't know what the
hell is going on."