Sinister: The First Cup of Coffee

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Oct 21 19:22:47 BST 1998

Charlotte wrote:

 The only apology I deserve is because the
>     first cup of coffee tastes like washing up is now a
week old. Thank
>     you all for being so nice anyway...

I'm sorry Charlotte. Unfortunately I haven't got anything at
all to say, apart from smut. I don't know what made me what
I am today, and perhaps unsurprisingly, I couldn't give a
monkey's toss. But I'll have a go, in verse form, at
capturing the essence of my inner turmoil while growing up:

Fair seed time had my soul
And I grew up foster'd alike
By beauty and by fear
I hid from Doctor Who
Behind the settee
But watched Charlie's Angels
Without any problems to speak of.

I'm really really sorry Charlotte. You'll be pleased to
learn that I'm getting dribs and drabs of work again now.
I'm going to watch the football now. Galtassaray are
playing. I must say that John Toshack's threat to leave
Besiktas is going to do nothing to help the Turkish
cleansweep campaign that I'm personally masterminding from
my living room. Am I alone in preferring Peter Withe to Stan
Collymore? Now there's someone who had a major influence on
my formative years. A foul-mouthed Scouse donkey...

Love from,

Bobby Chariot