Sinister: Boston, sighhhhh

Kristin Bierfelt (MFA) Kbierfelt at xxx.org
Wed Oct 21 20:16:00 BST 1998

<<I also look forward to finding out whether or not the
<<Cheers bar is the same inside as it is on the telly.

The one at Logan (the airport) is.  :)

<<You've started a trend, Claire's message
<<appeared three times as well.

Are you guys on AOL by any chance?
AOL lately has been sending 2 copies of everything that is sent via
flashmail.  Hmmm... very annoying.

<<Sinister: sleep, that's where I'm a Viking
EEEEEEEE!! That's my favoritest Simpsons Ralph-line ever.
Shortly ahead of "I'm Idaho!"

Yayy!

Anyone feel like hopping on the B line out to Harvard Ave after the show
to come say hi (especially cute boys with scruffy hair) feel free.
I'll be studying.  Ugh.
I'm so terribly bitter.  I go to school there damn it, I should be
allowed to come and go in these buildings free of charge, right?  ;)

See you all in Philly though.  I'm finally old enough to sit in the
balcony at the Troc!

TTFN,
Kris