Sinister: ink polaroid holiday postcard

andrew dean koogydelbbog at xxx.com
Wed Oct 21 22:08:34 BST 1998

here's me and 399 other people sat in the plane at heathrow terminal
21. it's just taken us 2 hours to go from heathrow terminal 6 to here
after an aborted take off, something about the number three engine not
wanting to accelerate. we all look a bit tired and not a little
scared. we all know it's going to be a long day. hell, it already HAS
been a long day and the thought of another 4 hours in heathrow before
the 11 hour flight is more than a lot of people can bear. non-smoking
flight too. that'll teach them.

and here's me 27 hours and 169 pages of 'Girlfriend In A Coma' after i
left home finally arriving at my destination and by all accounts i
should be asleep but that can wait just a bit longer cos i haven't had
THESE arms (or, indeed any other arms) around me for four months now.
sleep can wait...

the inside of an internet cafe on melrose in CA, just minutes from
where i'm staying, serruptitiously downloading IRC software on one of
the PCs here. um, this US keyboards a bit alien to me and the
connection's not as fast as i'm used to but it'll do. um, floods in
the uk, 70' and sunny here. thems the breaks.

anyway, my hour's nearly up. hope evrybody else's flights (rory &
linda's for instance) were less eventful than my own (pam, you'd've
hated it). sigh, i'm on the wrong coast a week early for the gigs but,
somehow, i think i have the better of the deal 8)

see you
andy

3 hours... (8B

==