Sinister: Misheard Lyrics?

erin kathleen devitt starwars at xxx.edu
Wed Oct 21 22:43:24 BST 1998

Hello,

I don't know if any of you guys are still interested in misheard lyrics,
but I've got a couple that I think are kinda funny.
The first one is from Pulp's This is Hardcore.  This one line goes: You
can't be a spectator.  And I thought it went:  You can't peel potatoes.

The other one is off of B&S's new album. I can't remember the name of the
song( I think it has Seymore in it) Well, you know after he says "LA to
New York, San Francisco back to Boston"  I thought he said Has he ever
seen Ghandi(however you spell it) instead of dundee.

And nutella tastes best on eggo minis
xoxo Erin D