Sinister: licking railings

Butch Sweaters sweaters at xxx.net
Wed Oct 21 19:22:53 BST 1998

My interpretation of the "a dose of thrush..." line has always been that the
railing is one of those poles on the stages of strip clubs that "dancers"
use.  I've seen these performers put both  their tongues and, um, other
parts of their bodies against these poles and it's always struck me as kind
of depraved from a hygene perspective. I never knew what thrush was, so that
didn't really figure into my interpretation. So there you go.

THOBS: http://members.dca.net/sweaters/. New and improved.