Sinister: oh, toronto, oh

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Thu Oct 22 00:47:58 BST 1998

ahhh, i haven't contributed to this list for so long! but you all seem so
chatty these days, i didn't want to interrupt. but here i go anyway:

so.. the toronto show is on saturday and i'm getting more and more excited
by the second. gee, belle and sebastian here in canada? it's just been a
dream-filled past few months, what with the magnetic fields, ida and now
BELLE AND SEBASTIAN coming to this fine city...

a toronto-bound lad wrote:
>Trying to fill the gap between now and landing at Toronto airport is
>proving very difficult, so if you'll indulge me again...

for you and your hostess, i deeply hope that there aren't any delays at the
pearson airport. it's been *awful* there these days.. i spent an
unnecesarily long time at an airport in ottawa last weekend because the
plane from toronto was taking ages to take off.. grumble grumble air canada
strikes, grrr. but if anyone wants to hear the story about *why* i was at an
airport in ottawa, let me know. it involves everything from love to lies to
drives along the coast and walking on railroad tracks. oh yeah, count on me
for smut...

okay, a pre-introduction for all those going to the toronto show: i'm teri
(not to be confused with the teri with purple ribbon around her wrist in
boston.. i understand the bounty of jessica's, but imagine there being two
teri's on the list!). i'll be at the preshow meeting, sadly alone because my
date for the night must oblige her family and go to some wedding reception
which starts at 6. then she'll run down to the opera house and hopefully not
miss a thing...

i don't have pez!! i've never eaten pez in my life and i don't know how to
work a pez dispenser. i don't think i've ever even touched one. but then
again, i've never seen star wars, and no - i wasn't brought up in a box in
the basement... i've also never had turkey at thanksgiving.. this is all
normal, right?

i'll be a girl with black hair (ask politely and i'll show you my white
hair) and glasses. do say hello.

until then...

teri xx

see my updated website: http://members.tripod.com/~meltingsnow/
sign my guestbook, it's so empty. at least give me the illusion that i have
friends. :)