Sinister: Tour locations

Mick McMick bp224996 at xxx.edu
Thu Oct 22 02:10:32 BST 1998

Hm...
	I have done a little bit of thinking about this, and here is my
thinking. It appears that this tour is an upper-east coast tour with a
couple trips elsewhere to do something or other about maximizing tour
areas, which does, admittedly, make loads of sense. I don't have all the
dates memorized or anything, but it does appear that they have decided
to mostly hit the upper east coast, playing in New York (twice!),
Boston, DC, and Philadelphia, which isn't on the coast but you get the
idea. Then they're playing in Toronto in order to allow for some
Canadians to make the show, then Athens for the southerners, and Chicago
for the midwestern kids.
	You see, they also aren't playing any other typical midwest stops, such
as Detroit, Cleveland, COLUMBUS!, St. Louis, Cincinatti,  etc. Why not
go to any of those places? They're certainly much larger in size and
scope than Athens, GA. But of course, the answer is that geographical
maximization thing, which is probably why they didn't set up any other
southern shows, as there are some sizable cities/potential shows down
that way, of course. Luckily I needed another excuse to go to New York
anyway ;)
	Now I must go to get some groceries...

 /"\_/"\_/"\   Mick McMick - bp224995 at oak.cats.ohiou.edu - ICQ#5056758
 \         /   Sandcastle Records - (same e-mail for now)