Sinister: Can't think of one.

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 22 03:13:35 BST 1998

While glancing through the latest digest, I came cross this scandalous
accusation....

BUT poo to that for now, for I have pressing news of an urgent manner.
The list member formerly known to you as Gary, has CHANGED both his name
and career! he has given up badger watching for the worthy lifestyle of
rockstar, oh yes. he will start his brilliant career (hoohoo) tomorrow,
with his cover of Brimful Of Asha....with slightly different lyrics that
we thought o dahn the pub.....

"Theres some grim looking badgers down the tut'n'shive, Peter Millers
got a balsawood dildo..."

I mean don't get me wrong, it's nice to know I now have a career (just don't
tell those nice people at Social Security), but I deny all knowledge. It was
all Sarah's idea, I was too busy laughing at Andrew Kok's lighting show
room... hey, I'm easily pleased. So there's no need for you to risk taking
that Uzi through customs Mr Miller after all. 87)

I can assure the good man miller has name only popped up, 'cos I was
collaborating with the OTHER titan of welsh rockiness upon your Pync Roc
Cymraeg tape :) Would I make allegations abotu someone who calls
themselves Bobby Chariot? OH NO!

A damn fine tape it is as well if I say so myself. I hope you like Aled
Jones Peter. 87)

Jordi wrote....

After two or three weeks of being in the list, I have a little question to
do:

	Is there any spanish sinisterite in the list ? or South-American ?

	Please, let me know.

I think there's a couple at least isn't there ?. Also PJ and Duncan speaks
Spanish do you not Mr Miller, so does Fluffy, well she claims to, but it's
just broken English in a bad Lancashire accent.
Oh boy am I dead. 87)

Bye all

Gary