Sinister: oh, summer, oh.

Greekesque at xxx.com Greekesque at xxx.com
Thu Oct 22 03:16:41 BST 1998

<< i don't have pez!! i've never eaten pez in my life and i don't know how to
 work a pez dispenser. i don't think i've ever even touched one. but then
 again, i've never seen star wars, and no - i wasn't brought up in a box in
 the basement... i've also never had turkey at thanksgiving.. this is all
 normal, right?  >>

dear teri,
 pez is pretty good. it sucks though, because it takes you a minute or two to
put it in the dispenser, and you eat it all in about 15 seconds... but that's
just a rough estimate. you should go pick up some pez and a despenser, just to
see what's it's all about. it makes you feel pretty cool...

i haden't seen star wars until the summer between 8th and 9th (that's when
your a freshman) grade.. it was really early in the summer and my best
friend's (mike cambell) parents had gone out of town. so me and him were left
in his house, with his older brothers who were never home. i had seen bits and
pieces of star wars on tv, like when my dad was watching it, but never the
whole thing. so we decided to watch all of the star wars, start to finish. we
did too, and it was pleasent. that weekend we also snuck out a lot (which
wasen't hard, considering his parents were'nt there. we just walked out the
door.) and rode our bikes to the convient store which wasen't even that close.
it was great. i also had a huge crush on a girl that weekend... her name, to
this day, stands as sue majewski. (it's funny because we both agreed that
princess laia (or however you spell it) kinda looks like her.) we listened to
a lot of the band minor threat that weekend aswell. when his oldest brother,
mathew stoped in late on friday, we asked him if he liked minor threat. he
said yeah, and did some silly dance. then he ran upstairs and got us this
super old minor threat video, and we watched it well. that night we also
decided to stop drinking alcohol and junk like that... to this day i still
don't, but mike does. we came to call that weekend the "minor threat weekend".

love; christian jay sienkiewicz