Sinister: Re: Light Box vs. Sniffing

David Dear david.dear at xxx.com
Thu Oct 22 10:47:17 BST 1998

>B&S Content:  Who is Dylan of Dylan in the Movies?  Bob?  Didn't find it
in
>the archives (which, no, does not translate to "I am too lazy to check
the
>archives".

Hi everyone - been on the list for a day, and this question has given me
a good excuse to send my first mail in.

It is Bob Dylan - 'Don't Look Back' was a film by Penebaker (?) about a
tour he made to England in the Sixties (I think they've just released a
Dylan album of one of the concerts from that tour a few weks back, but
don''t quote me on that'.)

David Dear
mailto:david.dear at getty-images.com
Getty Images