Sinister: songs besides those by stuart murdoch/music

Arigreen23 at xxx.com Arigreen23 at xxx.com
Thu Oct 22 11:51:17 BST 1998

hmm.  I actually really like the other songs.  and the piano part in the
middle of seymour stein is like the peak of these parts...well ok even if
chickfactor comes after seymour stein.  I really like TWATTYBUS though---I
play it just as much as sinister and the EPs...

oh yea, people were doing the music they like thing for awhile, so: Beck, Ben
Folds Five, radiohead, Modest Mouse, Apples in stereo, Blur, the Hi-Fives,
eels, Yo La tengo, thelonious monk, railroad jerk, Cat Power, benny goodman,
the lilys, superdrag, spacehog...and many many more of course.

bye now!

ari