Sinister: smut with your clothes on

Andre Vieira alerche at xxx.net
Thu Oct 22 14:55:43 BST 1998

>> Someone, probably someone called Jessica, suggested getting down to some
>> low down dirty sweaty squelchy stuff to a soundtrack of B&S
>
>No, it was Cynthia, I remember, and I think the point she made (and how)
>was that B&S is the soundtrack to innocent fumbles, before things get all
>sticky and sweaty. Or maybe in the morning to wake up to and cuddle to,
>afterwards...sorry, must stop this unhealthy topic line. Then again, the
>title of TWATTYBUS tends to imply the band had more in mind...

Not just the title, really.  Since the hot topic at this point and time is
s!m!u!t!, let me share my view on the album cover (something I've already
mentioned to Keef and a couple of you during the UK gigs).  You see, all
the previous albums have girls on the cover.  This time, the girl is
nowhere to be seen.  Same with the arab strap.  All you see is Chris with
his eyes closed and his mouth slightly opened, as if both the girl and the
arab strap were down under, if you know what I mean.

But then again, that's what came to my mind when I first saw the album
cover on the Jeepster website, and you couldn't see the sword really well.

Jessica Vieira.

PS: I'm Sorry too, Charlotte.