Sinister: boston show....need the info

Stacey E Shackford darling at xxx.edu
Thu Oct 22 15:28:43 BST 1998

hello....

so sorry to post this to the list and all, but i'm on deadline and need
the info pronto....

first of all, of those who attended the boston show (or anyone else who
may be able to answer this question actually) which band member was which?
i know isobel and stuart and sarah obviously, but....the others i wasn't
too sure about...i would especially like to know which it was that took
over for stuart on a few occassions...seymore stein boy...hmmm...if anyone
could help me with that i would greatly appreciate it...

also...set list...here are my notes...i feel like i'm forgetting a song
(namely song 5) and i'm not sure of the origin of song 2...i know songs 7
and 8 are brand spanking new but is 2 some old recorded song i just don't
know about? help!

1. simple things
2. ?they let lisa go blind?
3. like dylan in the movies
4. is it wicked not to care
5. ???
6. century of fakers
7. new-lord antony???-new
8. new-looking for my darling???-new
9. seeing other people
10. the boy with the arab strap
11. a spaceboy dream
  almost cover more than a feeling by boston...ha!
12. judy
13. get me away from here
14. boy done wrong
15. sleep the clock around

a previous poster listed beautiful on their set list...is that song 2?
eek!

i guess those are my major questions...please email me privately
(darling at student.umass.edu) asap with any info you can provide!
i'll send you a million thanks back and maybe (if you're lucky) a
copy of my sure to be lovely review...ahahahaha

thanks kindly....
~stacey shackford