Sinister: a very silly post.

Janine Papp janine at xxx.com
Thu Oct 22 17:28:47 BST 1998

ok, so I have finally made another convert to B&S... my sister.  the first
time she heard them, she said "what is this crap?" and I wouldn't talk to
her for an hour (ok, not an hour - maybe 10 minutes.)  Anyway, now she's
starting to like them, though, and she's going to the show in Philly!!
yesssss!

then she said "maybe I'll meet some cute senstive belle and
sebastian-liking boys at the show."  so, boys, go find her.  She's great.
Her name is Jess da Mess.  She'll be the one who's shouting and falling
over.  She's a big, tall girl with short dark brown hair and a cute little
nose ring.  she's adorable, you'll love her.  She's loud and obnoxious and
the funniest person you'll ever meet.  she says she'll probably wear a
silver shirt to the show.  she's friendly. so go talk to her.  tell her I
sent you.  (oh, and just so the girls aren't left out, I have two cute boys
in my band who need dates too.  one looks like elvis costello and likes the
smiths.  the other one hates the smiths but loves sunny day real estate and
is more bitter and cynical. they're both vegans.)

oh, nutella - I once had a baaaad experience with nutella, I don't think I
should share, I don't want to ruin it for those of you who love the stuff.

queen bee janine