Sinister: what in the heel!

J. MURTAGH his8jm at xxx.UK
Thu Oct 22 18:37:09 BST 1998

I was reading that  someone in the States said that rolling stone
magazine was horrible! or as I'd say 'orrible!. I'm glad there's some
dissenting voices in mercantile land coz I really don't understand
why that magazine is still afloat and in circulation!

It's bollocks! I've read it plenty of times in HMV in London just to
see who's getting big over there and who is popular yet all I get is
the usual photos of Puff Daddy 'can't rap' and the obligatory bowing
down to of one of the Beatles. And even more sucky is the pompous
'serious' pages of the crummy mag, yes I think we know America is
essentially corpulent and derogatorally lard arses, what you just
found that out?

Yes I am comparing this magazine to British ones, but bloody hell you
need some of our editors over there to give you some titles to read.
This magazine is hopeless.

John

Agree or disagree?  SMALL PRINT READS   this is not a political
statement, nor is it a financially gaining one, I do not hate
Americans I just felt robbed in Independence Day and Saving Private
Ryan, Don't take this too seriously I'm just bored.