Sinister: See you in line in PHILLY!

FourJacksandaJill bkim0 at xxx.edu
Thu Oct 22 17:52:49 BST 1998

Just one more day till the big show...and from what the Beans tell us
things are going really well for B&S, so I'm looking even more forward to
it.

For the listies who are going to be sitting in line at the Trocadero
tomorrow, I'm going to be there handing out little flyers I made for our
band's after-show (at the Balcony above the Trocadero).  Why not say hi?
My band is Clock Strikes Thirteen and the event is free to 21+ B&S
attendees--just go right upstairs after B&S finish and voila.  Anyway, I
shouldn't be hard to spot--just don't confuse me with the people handing
out religious advertisements or things like that.:)

I have a good feeling not only about the show but about meeting some of
you members--I actually think I like this list more than I like the band.
(Gasp!  Heresy!  Well, too bad, it's true.)  Definitely a lovey-dovey,
tight-knit bunch who know how use their genitals when pressed.  I have to
feel kinship, there's no choice.  Anyone going to the B&S party after the
show as well?  (organized by Julie G. and Matt Snyder?)  Might as well
make a weekend of it.

Tomorrow...
Xavier
--
BXK	 	                                  "It's recess everywhere
bkim0 at dept.english.upenn.edu                       but in his heart."