Sinister: Three hail Mary's and a packet of crisps

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Thu Oct 22 18:42:34 BST 1998

Hello Peasants,

What on earth did that freakishly tall man with the knicker elastic
lubricant mean when he said I had more to apologise for than anyone
else?  I have no conscience, not even a clear one.

My penance...let me see...

Anyone who insists on sending posts to this list which are NOT
positively dripping with gratuitous innuendo and salacious (preferably
libellous) rumour-mongering about either band members or fellow
listees should go out, find the nearest railings, and lick them until
their tongues are sore.  To avoid such a terrible humiliation, here's
an example of the kind of lurid filth I'd like to see more of...

Peter Miller has no willy.

...see, it's easy.

My nomination for the next penance parrot goes to.....

Count Ludwig von Fitchett, alias the Duke of Haringay.  What horrible
torture will he dish out from his vampiric lair?

Talking of endurance shagging (which I wasn't, but you lot were),
Serge Gainsbourg, when asked if the sounds of carnal pleasure on "Je
t'aime...moi non plus" were genuine, replied "Of course not, it's only
a single.  If it was real, it would be a long player".

Must go, Christina Ricci is calling.

Love Tag xxx