Sinister: boston show

azriel kwl96 at xxx.edu
Thu Oct 22 17:01:55 BST 1998

so i went to the boston show last night (as some of you may know).
instead of giving a long and involved synopsis of the show, i just thought
i'd mention a few of my favorite bits.
1) the performance of a space boy dream. it was amazing. just a whole lot
of people on stage playing lots of music. it was a party.
2) hanging out with some of the band, etc. after the show. they're really
nice. (and now i have a big fat crush on wee chris)

okay, well i had more favorites than that, but i have to go to class soon.
so here's a little ink polaroid i wrote of an, erm, event last night
(written in my little ink photo album that stuart david so kindly signed
for me).
this one was taken before the boston show, while we were waiting outside.
that's emily with the bobbed hair and black shoulder bag. that brown peice
of paper on her bag is actually a sign we made to attract possible listees.
it says: "are you from sinister? so are we." it was initially pinned to my
back, but i got sick of having it there. so we put it on Emily. nobody
responded to it tho. pity. it was such a nice sign.

-kerry
"here i am, this is me. i am yours and everything about me, everything you
see . . . if you only look hard enought."
	-tindersticks, "my sister"