Sinister: a few things coming to mind

R. O. Jenkins rj23 at xxx.com
Thu Oct 22 20:11:13 BST 1998

My Fellow Sinsisters,
	If anyone had told me that not only would I get the chance to see Belle
and Sebastian perform (wonderfully if shortly by the accounts so far) but
also to hit on QB J's sis and various other Jess's...well, to make a long
story dshort I'd have quit my lousy job and spent my pennies on a bus
ticket from here to there. Obviously. So in future, if pawning off your sis
or self please inform sooner such that we desperate saddoes out in Tx. can
make it.
	And this leads me to the next point (and really the only actual) Anyone
from Dallas interested in meet-ups or picnics (the weather is finally just
perfect for such endeavors) or starting petitions for upcoming tour dates
or some such?
	And I'd let you in on a little smut but I hardly know you. COme knock on
my door and we'll talk. Or somesuch.

rj.