Sinister: DC & Ticketmaster/Arab Strap enquiry

Mick McMick bp224996 at xxx.edu
Thu Oct 22 21:20:44 BST 1998

Hello,
	I'm a little worried. I ordered my tickets to the DC gig through
Ticketmaster several months hence. Now it's a week before the show and I
don't have them yet! Has anyone that ordered through Ticketmaster gotten
theirs yet? Well, if worse comes to worst, I'll still see them in NY,
but the bastards billed me, so I BETTER get some tickets. GRRR...

Mark Iles wrote:
> Maybe I'm just a little too innocent or just plain confused, but if
> this ring is down at the base of the penis, then how does it get
> anywhere near the clitoris?

	Well, I'm only postulating here (and no, postulating isn't a dirty
word!) but I imagine you're required to stick it all the way in, if you
know what I mean. I hope I don't have to get any more graphic and smutty
than I already did...

 /"\_/"\_/"\   Mick McMick - bp224995 at oak.cats.ohiou.edu - ICQ#5056758
 \         /   Sandcastle Records - (same e-mail for now)