Sinister: Aren't hotel minibars FAB!!! when you aren't paying of course!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 22 21:41:35 BST 1998

Hello!!

I'm back from LONDON! And I am massively UNIMPRESSED!! A 24hr culture!!!
We came out from a show and wanted to find somehwre to eat at 10.30,
EVERYWHERE WAS SHUT UP!!! Even the pubs had their doors shut! I mean
what the poo is going on there! I was most disappointed, and I saw no
famous people, apart from someone who looked like Camilla Parker Bowles.
I thought every woman 'of a certain age' looked like Camilla Parker
Bowles though....haw haw....we went to Convent garden as well, but I say
no cafes of poetry, but hey! It was probably hiding from me, going oh no
thats Sarahs here, I can smell her....

Peter wrote:

>My friend Sarah wrote that, no doubt gurning at the same
>time, just like JO DUNNE and her trademark star-shaped
>sunglasses from We've Got a Fuzzbox and We're Gonna Use it.
>Will I be getting previously unreleased Alarm demos?

Who is JO DUNNE? You have called me psycho in heavenly creatures and no
JO DUNNE. Who is she! I dont know! Grr, I can gurn well I supose. But
not as well as people in Cornwall, like Adrian Evans who once shouted at
me cos I called Cornwall posh in a moment of JEST, yes, I have a MEMORY
for people who call me nasty names, watch out!!! Alarm demos? Now theres
an idea...speaking of which:

Gary,  (EX!!) el hombre del mullet and ex-Alarm afficiando wrote:

>Nope, you'll be getting some tippity top Welsh tunes, by some of the bestest
>Welsh bands around and by bands who the people who are in the bestest Welsh
>bands used to be in.... and Mixies Men, who somehow made it on despite being
>from Birkenhead, on the strength that A), They're fantastic and B) They used
>to support Anherfn a lot.

Aaaah the joy of Mixies Men. Banned from Leeds, Manchester, Sky TV and
all universities, Mixies are more punk than a saftey pin stuck up
Richard Colburns bum. YEEAH! They sing songs about being in Rockferry,
about the A-team being better than snoggin' and 'poking', and being
CRAZY MIXED UP MEN!!! Which is the song on your tape senor chariot. So
far, theres some Super Furries, some Gorkys, some ace Ffa Coffi Pawb
stuph, in fact it's marvellous.....I wish I could speak welsh!!! i can
speak a little, I can say Rydw'i hoffi coffi! A chi? coffi du! Diolch yn
fawr! dafad yn siarad.....dw'i eisau siarad, I ussed to know how to say,
bed darling, but I've forgoten! Argh!

Ooh, and Peter, I got your tape, I've not had a chance to listen to it
yet, but I'm glad it has king Tubby on it. In the REGGAE NIGHT at the
top moshers pub in Preston called the Fighting Cock, they have a regular
there called King Telletubby. I wish I could go, but I work saturday
nights, drat it, I shall skive off work one week and go. Be not suprised
when i turn into a roots chick and talk like lee 'scratch' perry..

LINDA KERR! YOUR TAPE! ITS MARVELLOUS! NICK I WILL POST IT ON AS SOON AS
I'VE TAPED IT!!

Gary quien hablas grandes cojones y quien voy a matar cuando viene la
fin de semana escribó:

>I think there's a couple at least isn't there ?. Also PJ and Duncan speaks
>Spanish do you not Mr Miller, so does Fluffy, well she claims to, but it's
>just broken English in a bad Lancashire accent.
>Oh boy am I dead. 87)

HA, I speak better Spanish than you CULO DE PAUL WELLER. You're
strolling for a disembowelling there my young chap. Hablo un poco de
espanol curioso [gracias Alberto :) tu ingles es mas mejor que mi
espanol!! :)]

And I wore my B&S t-shirt in London, expecting all the hip hipsters to
go, ooh, b&s, aren't they trendy and stuff, but no-one did, cos they
were probably all in BED! I mean, shutting up at 10.30! It takes the wee
wee it really does, I am so suprised, I mean.....blimey....

Charlotte Hall, I don't know you, but hi anyway, everyone else seems to
know you and love you so I am sure I would do too. I was bullied by a
girl called Charlotte in high school and one of my friends now is called
Rachael Hall. So there you go. It matterth not una mierda, but quien da
un poo. Not meeeeeeeeeeeee ooh isn't writing eeeeeee a lot very fun! um,
oh dear.

Anyway, I found a cheese called 'le Roule'. I've eaten it before and
found it nice, but then I accidentally linked it with Tag and started
laughing and then dropped the lil' cheese packet on the floor cos I'm a
clumsy git, so I ate some free honeycomb biscuits instead.

Speaking of which....Honeeeeeey........write to us...it needn't be long,
just write 'poo' and we will be happy and delighted and extra cute or
something and:
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel