Sinister: See you in line in PHILLY!

Jessica Gockley jgockley at xxx.edu
Thu Oct 22 22:12:50 BST 1998

Xavier said:
>For the listies who are going to be sitting in line at the Trocadero
>tomorrow, I'm going to be there handing out little flyers I made for our
>band's after-show (at the Balcony above the Trocadero).  Why not say hi?
>My band is Clock Strikes Thirteen and the event is free to 21+ B&S
>attendees--just go right upstairs after B&S finish and voila.

21+ shows are pish. I didn't want to go to your silly little show anyway.

Grr...you know how many shows i've missed in the past six months that i've
been back in Pennsylvania, just because of age limits? I don't wanna talk
about it.

But i don't care, nothing matters anymore except that I'M SEEING BELLE AND
SEBASTIAN TOMORROW. And i never, never use capital letters so extravagantly
as i just did, so you know this must be a big deal.

Confidential to Honey: I'm watching you.

Love,
Jess Foxinasnow

"The world is a wonderful place to be born into if you don't mind happiness
not always being so very much fun, if you don't mind a touch of hell now
and then just when everything is fine" - Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Jessica Gockley | Box 326 Eastern College | 1300 Eagle Road |
St Davids, PA 19087 | 610-225-5403