Sinister: Cinerama: Philly opening act

Kristin Bierfelt (MFA) Kbierfelt at xxx.org
Thu Oct 22 22:14:00 BST 1998

<<anyone else have opinions on cinerama (the openers)?  i have heard
<<only bad things.

Cinerama is David Gedge's new band.
David Gedge=The Wedding Present.
How can this be bad?!?

Actually, their CD is pretty nice.
Different.  Less uh, something.  I'm not sure.
Should be good at least.

ARGH!!!
I just remembered I forgot to pick up my paycheck this afternoon!  Now I
have no cash for Philly this weekend!  ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Fuck.
G'evenin' kids.
xox, Kris