Sinister: The rollercoaster ride...to Athens!

Steven Jay Goldman mrswanky at xxx.com
Thu Oct 22 22:20:48 BST 1998

Heya fellow listees!

I've noticed a slowing-down of postings to the Jeepster get-together
message board for the Athens gig.  Do folks not want to get together?
If you do, let's all pay attention to the board for a day or two and get
our plans together so there is a place and time set for a merry,
happy-bunny kinda gathering...

The one place that's been suggested a few times (and I gotta admit, it
sounds nice) is the Athens Sushi Bar Utage, on Clayton, and only a few
blocks walk away from the 40 Watt.  Hell, I'm driving, so if everyone's
full, we could drive there!

Anyhow!  I'm sure I'm not alone in my desire to meet some other B&S
folks and hang out and eat raw fish and such, so let's make a plan,
'kay?

Oh, and if anyone's interested in splitting the cost of a hotel room,
I'm game, since they're tough to come by that night, I hear...

fondest wishes...
--Steven