Sinister: philly, vegetarian restaurant

Arigreen23 at xxx.com Arigreen23 at xxx.com
Thu Oct 22 23:33:42 BST 1998

The way things're looking now, i prob'ly won't get to the post show
meetup..(sad face)...but is anyone eating at singapore?  my friend's been
there and says it's really good...well e-mail me if ya are, I'll be wearing
pinstripe pants and a plaid shirt (?)...and i have black glasses...say hi!
What time are you folks lining up?  I'm prob'ly gonna get to the trocadero
around 7:10 or so..with pez of course.

ari