Sinister: where did i put that letter from Martin? i can't find it.

Heinitz heinitz at xxx.net
Fri Oct 23 00:59:17 BST 1998

does anyone know if alanis morissette *really* is warbling "how about them
transparent angling carrots" in her new song? cos i've previously not had much
in the way of respect for the lady, but if she's got hold of some transparent
carrots, angling or otherwise, then she must know something i don't.

you've all made me desire pez. i've never had any pez - i've seen it loitering
around Woollies, looking a bit shifty, but i never purchased the stuff. PUSHERS!
next up you'll be lurking around school gates, offering your sinister delights
to impressionable youngsters.

salutations to whoever it was mentioned mama cass - ooooh, you could just float
around on her voice... washing up's not so bad when i've got my mamas & the
papas cd to listen to.

abi (or jessica, if you prefer), who's mourning, mourning kenickie...

help cheer me up - be a part of the counterthon:
http://www.myspace.co.uk/vivaparaguay

ps. poem:
la la la la la la BELLE!
la la la la la one L!
la la la la la la CHEESE!
la la la la la two P's!

it is dedicated to Philipppppppppppe. see, if everyone could remember that
little rhyme, they'd know how to spell his name. so long as they weren't
pedantic and pointing out that it's got three p's in it if you count the first
one.