Sinister: hey americans, you may be fat, but at least you're not english

Augury7 at xxx.com Augury7 at xxx.com
Fri Oct 23 01:35:51 BST 1998

 <<also i want a dog on wheels, where can i procure such an object?>>

when i was at school, i worked at the campus library and on days when it was
slow, i would read cat fancy magazine (i love my cats).  in the back of the
magazine, they have classified ads for purebred cats, scoop-by-themself
litterboxes, nasty looking collars, weird things to fence your cat in with,
etc.  my favorite thing, though, was the cat paralysis cart.  it's this thing
that with wheels that hooks on to your cat's hind quarters so if its poor
little back legs are paralyzed, it can still wheel itself along.  i'm sure
they make them for dogs, too; look in dog fancy magazine or else just order
one for cats.  then you can have a dog on wheels.

speaking of smut, how about corn smut?  (that ridiculously nasty looking
fungal disease that corn gets).  while i'm living here amidst farms, wineries,
and millions of fields of corn, i thought corn smut deserved a mention in the
smut category.

ok then, goodnight

susan