Sinister: "Tigermilk" (what else??)

John Courtney jccourtney at xxx.net
Fri Oct 23 04:01:57 BST 1998

Hi, all.  I am a newcomer and have a question that has
surely been asked 8 billion times on this list.

Several times I have come very close to obtaining
"Tigermilk" on one format or another, but trades keep
falling through and suppliers keep selling their copies.
Is anyone out there kind enough to copy "Tigermilk" onto a
CD for me (from original vinyl of course), or put a copy on
a good quality cassette?    Or does anyone have the capacity
to put mp3 files of all tracks on the web?   Or, better yet,
is anyone interested in selling me a copy of the actual LP
for lots of cash?   :)  :)  :)

I will definitely make it worth your while and am very
flexible.   I have an ample money supply, music by other
bands to trade and a CD burner of my own.   If you can
provide a good quality copy, your wish is my command.   Many
thanks in advance for your kindness and generosity!

John Courtney
Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
jccourtney at revealed.net