Sinister: A DC Meetup?

Mick McMick bp224996 at xxx.edu
Fri Oct 23 04:42:18 BST 1998

Hiya,
        I know I've posted a lot this evening, but this struck me as
rather
relevant. And the second of my three posts was to get people to stop
pumping my mailbox with helpful information =)
        Well, I don't post terribly often (certainly not enough to gain
any
list crushes), so I guess I'm burning all this week's posts tonight.
        I checked out the Jeepster site, and a paltry 3 people had
posted there
about a DC meetup! Come on, people! 6 or 7 must have e-mailed me, though
not all DC-ers. Megan, Matt, Brian and I are driving down from NYC to
see the show, so I don't know what time we'll get there, but regardless
of what time we do, there ought to be a meetup, whether we can make it
or not.
        Now if I lived in DC, I'd suggest a place to do this. There were
some
suggestions in Jeepster. Though I have been to DC 5 or 6 times, I really
don't know any locales. So someone from DC step up and pick a place, and
post it to the list, and ask us to e-mail. Or something like that. We
wouldn't want to end up like the BOSTON gig! Haha! No, I'm only kidding.
I mean it would be nice to meet some of you nice folk beforehand,
because during I imagine it will get pretty hectic.
        Also, anyone know what band will be opening? Shame that the
Castaways
Stones aren't together anymore...

 /"\_/"\_/"\   Mick McMick - bp224995 at oak.cats.ohiou.edu - ICQ#5056758
 \         /   Sandcastle Records - (same e-mail for now)
  |       |    Sandcastle Homepage -
  |       |      http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Amphitheatre/4972/
  |       |    "Everyone has their own cup of tea.
  |       |         Some just happen to like a lot of sugar in it!"
  |       |             - Me!

P.S. A *certain* someone doesn't think I'm mentioning her enough in my
posts. So I have.