Sinister: shame on me/smut

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Fri Oct 23 04:46:37 BST 1998

oh, i wasn't planning to send my little flame to the list!  oops.  now my
reputation as a sweet and kind pixie is ruined.  oh wait, that's genevieve.
hehe.  you know, speaking of genevieve, apparently people have been
flaming her about her sweet posts to the list.  well anyone who disses
genevieve will have do go through me first.  and starry sarah too.  and
honey.  and tag.  and elisa.  and pjmiller.  though i think he might not
put up much of a fight, but you'll probably be tired out from getting
through the rest of us.  so there!

also, i want to reply some more cause all this smutty talk gets me very,
um, talkative.  so in reply....

tag said:

>Anyone who insists on sending posts to this list which are NOT
>positively dripping with gratuitous innuendo and salacious (preferably
>libellous) rumour-mongering about either band members or fellow
>listees should go out, find the nearest railings, and lick them until
>their tongues are sore.  To avoid such a terrible humiliation, here's
>an example of the kind of lurid filth I'd like to see more of...
>
>Peter Miller has no willy.

oh, there are plenty of things to say about tag.  though really, he could
just as easily say them about himself.  all i'll ad is he'll be shagging to
belle and sebastian while all the rest of us are sitting around and
twiddling our thumbs (and no, i didn't mean that in a rude way).  perhaps
even with them if he plays his cards right.

and by the way, susannah, if you're still around, what was your final score
on the belle and sebastian sleaze quiz?

am i being bad?  i hope so, i've been trying harder lately.  i love you all.

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

visit the magnetic fields web page at: