Sinister: philly show.

spendthrift phaedrus at xxx.edu
Fri Oct 23 05:00:04 BST 1998

Hello. I've never written to this list before. But I will be attending the
show in philly at the troc. So I thought I that now would be a good time to
announce my presence- what there is of it. Perhaps its verboten to say I like
the second album less than the first, but its true. I am, though, looking
very much forward to seeing all oft he songs played live. I play a bit of
guitar with ab it fo a band that, like most bands, is badly in need of
drummer. who knows how to play his instrument. and has a bit of taste. I
don't expect to meet anyone at a b&s show that lacks taste. How could it
happen?

I just bought a grey nehru jacket with a green collar. I have a mop of black
hair and square steel-rimmed glasses and I am quite korean. If you know hwo
to play the drums, or even if you don't, don't hesitate to stop me if you say
me and to say hello.

-wesley