Sinister: chicago meet up figured out!

Thessaly1 at xxx.com Thessaly1 at xxx.com
Fri Oct 23 05:01:35 BST 1998

hi there kids!

i posted this on the web site list a few days ago and i guess i forgot to post
it here, so now here it is!  after asking around to find out the best place to
go for a b and s after show meet up, i decided on the Smart Bar.  i was told
it is inside the metro (downstairs actually) and monday is 80's night.  it is
not too crowded and there is no cover.  also the drinks are cheap! :)  it
sounded good to every i told already, so now i am inviting all of you!

so be there or be square!  maybe we can all wear something too, so we will
recognize eachother.  but really, most of the people down there will have been
at the show, so we are bound to find eachother! :)

if anyone has any ideas on the meet up,  please post! :)

cheers!

jennifer

p.s. maybe we can all wear eyepatches and pretend we are momus! :)