Sinister: L's and P's poem, and Stuart Murdoch

Philippe Garnier Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Fri Oct 23 11:03:33 BST 1998

abi :
>ps. poem:
>la la la la la la BELLE!
>la la la la la one L!
>la la la la la la CHEESE!
>la la la la la two P's!
>
>it is dedicated to Philipppppppppppe. see, if everyone could remember that
>little rhyme, they'd know how to spell his name. so long as they weren't
>pedantic and pointing out that it's got three p's in it if you count the
first
>one.

Oh my god! It's crazy, because I know this Philippe Poem, in french :
Philippe la la comme pour Isobel
la la la la la il y a un seul L
Philippe la la c'est pas compliqué
la la la la la il y a 2 P.

I often use this little song when I am drunk and enable to spell my wee
name. Did you notice that Isobel and me are sharing the same L ?!
(I know that Campbell's got one P and 2 L's, but it is an exception to the
rule)

Did you notice that, at *every* gig, Stuart Murdoch forgets the lyrics of
at least one song ? In Strasbourg it was Lazy line, in Paris it was Dirty
Dream... But his lalalala's are so lovely!
I think Honey Keith could put the list of these songs in the FAQ :)

Paul wonders
>Did they play TWG in Europe as I've never heard mention of it before.

Yeap, The Wrong Girl (La fille fausse, as Stevie translated it) was played
at the radio session in Paris at least. This means also that Paris *is*
really in Europe (I was told that americans are bad at geography, but I
doubt).

Huge hugs (a special one for Stuart Murdoch)
Philippe, the boy with 2 P's