Sinister: World of Sport.

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 23 11:06:35 BST 1998

Kevan "Mick McManus" Cooke wrote :

Did anyone else ever watch the wrestling on ITV?  Not the WWF stuff, the
old
UK wrestling with Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks that they used to show
until
the mid-eighties.
Great wasn't it.
Oh, that wasn't what I meant to say at all.  Do you remember the
wrestler
called Catweasel?  You do?  Well, that was Adrian Evans.  No, really.
Just ask him.  Shame Manchester's off, I was looking forward to giving
Evans another menacing.

Get stuffed will you.  Just get your facts right before you go blabbling
your nonsense to 700+ people.  I was Alan wotshisface.  The deaf and
dumb guy with the really bad fuck-off great red pants.  I always used to
take a real caning (blood, bones, that sort of thing) before coming good
and whipping the bad guys butt.  I'm a winner slug boy, and don't forget
it.  Naturally I'm a bit over-weight these days, but hey the y-fronts
still fit a treat.

The Boy Done again was wittering with someone about :

The LAnt jackets i remember were kinda beigey "blouson" style jackets
with
cheesey tartan linings, zip-up pockets and elasticated wrists

I had a black blouson style thing with said cheesey lining otherwise
known as a Harrington I believe.  I also had said Parka.  Anyone who
hasn't owned one of these top eighties eskimo fashionwear items has
never experienced pain.  Remember those cold winter mornings ? Mother
passes you your packed lunch with your bag of Wotsits, looks at you and
says..."You'll catch the death of cold like that". Grabs the zip (which
at this point is probably ooh say collar height but has a good seven or
eight inches leeway), and yanks it up to full eskimo setting, the zip
catching the fleshy bit under the chin.....OUCH I SAY.

Pierre de Mille :

Am I alone in preferring Peter Withe to Stan Collymore?

Nope.  Bearded footballers are always going to rate more highly than
those with no hair at all.
But it has to be said that the West Ham side of the late seventies come
out head and shoulders above Withey.

Gary continued :

I felt sorry for Big Daddy's tag team partner, cos they always
had to have the crap beaten out of them for ten minutes, then somehow
crawl
over to the corner to tag BD before he kicked the shit out of the
opponent.
They do all the hard work, then he waltz's in a takes the glory. Doesn't
seem fair to me.

THAT WAS ME !!!

And you're right it wasn't fair.  I went to the wrestlers union about
it, but all they said was "It's Big Daddy innit ? What can we do ? out
hands are tied..The guys bigger than the sport itself innit ?"
I considered changing tag partners to Paddy Roache, but he said he was
leaving wrestling as he'd got a part in Auf Weidershen Pet as the bloke
who never said much.

Lovely Fluffy Sarah wrote :

I can gurn well I supose. But not as well as people in Cornwall, like
Adrian Evans who once shouted at me cos I called Cornwall posh in a
moment of JEST, yes, I have a MEMORY
for people who call me nasty names, watch out!!!

Ohbloodybollocks I didn't shout at you, I don't come from Cornwall, you
do have a bloody good memory, I didn't call you nasty names, and I only
gurn well because my face is permanently screwed up because of the
continuing stench of cow P!O!O!

B&S content ? Hardyfuckingha !!

Smut content ? Rim-cheese. (T!O!P!I!C!A!L!)

Umberto Migraino.