Sinister: And my sexy reputation won't let me down

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Fri Oct 23 17:06:05 BST 1998

I'm sorry I'm so behind, but 100 posts in one day? What the Isobel's going
on?

Tag's juxtaposition of Long-player sex and Christina Ricci has left me in
need of a lie down (as in "down, boy!"), which has been exacerbated by the
fact that the very spit of Gerry Adams (with just a *touch* of Barry Gibb -
must be the aviators) has just stepped into the office and stared at me.

Symposium are, indeed, shit. But not as bad as Embrace. But we've been here
before...

So...any fashion advice for when I go on my insane shopping spree in New
York? I need a jacket, some shoes, a big cosy jumper, but I don't feel sure
of what to get. I do own a pair of flares now, so I'm half way to being a
walking cliche - I need counsel on cardies...I'm serious about this...

Making love with B&S on is the only way to go. The disadvantage is you are
likely to find the heavenly melodies and wistful lyrics more interesting
than the hormone-soaked, panting mass of electric passion beneath (or above,
or behind, etc. etc.) you, and find yourself dreamily singing along and
getting quite put off your stroke. Actually, this is untrue. Just find a
lover who's as obsessed with the Sebastians as you are, and then reach a
stunning, pulsating climax during your favourite song, and you'll never be
happier...

Suede are also good to roll around to, as long as you don't take some of
their more disturbing exhortations too literally (though "Pantomime Horse"
could lead to interesting developments in your love life if you're feeling
open minded). And the Spice girls once had an effect on me that I really
wouldn't have predicted (and it wasn't even the sublime "2 become 1")...

I'm proud to be on a list where people offer up their sisters. If anyone has
a thing for tall and broad (polite way of putting it) trainee doctors with a
very big heart and a shy way with girls, my brother could be the one for
you...

The captivating mic controller elevating your act (?),
Markxxx

p.s. Paul Field, I'm sorry you're bored. You'll be the sorry one tomorrow
though, when the Super Dons shit on the Boro :)...(yeah, right - 13/2 you
are to win - if I were you I'd go and put your shirt on a red victory).
We'll let you know how the meet goes...I've been warming up my flute as we
speak (but that's a different story...)