Sinister: Friday's Bill!

Michael H Gilham mgilham at xxx.edu
Fri Oct 23 18:06:25 BST 1998

Greetings all!

	I'm back after a long hiatus -- not that I expect anyone to
remember's me from my first residence on here ;-) ...  I figured,  the
eve of the Philly gig, which I'm getting set to go up to [from Washington]
would be a good time to have another go on the list i.e. see if I can
handle the mail vol. this time! ;-D

	Well I'm quite looking forward to it!  Hope to see some of ya from
the area there -- feel free to let me know if y'all are meeting up in a
particular place [other than at the party going on] ...

	I urge everyone to ignore -- or, at least, take w/ a
grain of salt -- Matthew's appraisal of CINERAMA and arrive in time to
catch them.  They should be going on by 9 ....

> | Amazing.  Three digests are waiting in my mailbox this morning and not
> | ONE description of the Philly show.  I just think it's interesting is
> | all, considering how many reviews we got of the Boston show (which is
> | great...keep 'em coming).
>
> now that i have wiped up the small yellowish puddle that developed
> around my feet after reading this, i can tell you, sir, that in fact
> the show is today, hence no reviews.  unless someone wants to post a
> review of a concert that hasn't happened yet.  has that been done?  i

> to answer my own question of yesterday, i picked up the cinerama
> album, and i must say, it is horrible.  something something humble
> opinion something something.  but yes, really bad.  ah, the eternal
> question -- get there early to secure a spot near the stage, or
> late to avoid the horror of david gedge?

"Horrible"?
	The "horror of David Gedge"?
	What could be so horrible about David?
	Really, these sorts of feelings would be better left out;
because, personally, I think the VA VA VOOM is great; and Gedge is
brilliant! :-)

love & see ya at the Trocadero,
--Michael

"... now I know that it was you all the time
how could I ever think it wasn't true ..."

--Cinerama