Sinister: RE: sinister-digest V2 #429

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 23 18:12:15 BST 1998

Hi All,

The Fluffyone wrote...

"Peter wrote:

>My friend Sarah wrote that, no doubt gurning at the same
>time, just like JO DUNNE and her trademark star-shaped
>sunglasses from We've Got a Fuzzbox and We're Gonna Use it.
>Will I be getting previously unreleased Alarm demos?

Who is JO DUNNE? You have called me psycho in heavenly creatures and no
JO DUNNE. Who is she! I dont know! Grr, I can gurn well I supose. But
not as well as people in Cornwall, like Adrian Evans who once shouted at
me cos I called Cornwall posh in a moment of JEST, yes, I have a MEMORY
for people who call me nasty names, watch out!!! Alarm demos? Now theres
an idea...speaking of which:"

Silly girl, Mr Miller told you who she was, she was in Fuzzbox. Sadly I have
no Alarm demos, maybe if I did though, half my Welsh CD collection would be
were it should be and I'd be able to finish off tapes I'm supposed to be
sending to people. 87)

Then the Fluffster wrote...

"Gary,  (EX!!) El hombre Del mullet and ex-Alarm afficiando wrote:"

You know damn well  I'm an EX!!!!! El hombre Del mullet of many years
standing. It was a mistake, how much longer do I have to pay for it....
Damon Grant's got a lot to answer for. 87)

Then she wrote...

"Gary quien hablas grandes cojones y quien voy a matar cuando viene la
fin de semana escribó:

>I think there's a couple at least isn't there ?. Also PJ and Duncan speaks
>Spanish do you not Mr Miller, so does Fluffy, well she claims to, but it's
>just broken English in a bad Lancashire accent.
>Oh boy am I dead. 87)

HA, I speak better Spanish than you CULO DE PAUL WELLER. You're
strolling for a disembowelling there my young chap. Hablo un poco de
espanol curioso [gracias Alberto :) tu ingles es mas mejor que mi
espanol!! :)] "

CULO DE PAUL WELLER, I have no idea what that means, but it doesn't sound
good. I demand satisfaction. Why do I get the feeling that your not calling
me sweet and loverly names here ?. 87)  Well seeing as the only Spanish I
know, was learnt from repeats of Fawlty Towers, I dare say you do speak
better Spanish than me, but then I never said I could speak Spanish.

- Gary