Sinister: chaud lapin

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Fri Oct 23 23:01:39 BST 1998

Good evening Sinister,

I'm watching Eurotrash.  One last time before I leave the continent.
There's a German talking about his sex piano.  His name is Schroder,
like the pianist on Peanuts.  Did he have a sex piano?  The new German
chancellor is called Schroder, and my friend Anna.  Perverts, the lot
of them.

Pumpkinny-wumpkinny wrote:

>I have a much better penance idea. You would have to hibernate for the
>winter wearing only brushed cotton pyjamas, and with only marzipan and
>Tunnock's bars to eat. Any takers?

Oh go on then, you've twisted my arm.

>No one could out-shag Serge, but I could think of a few people who might
>take up half of an LP. Coming second after Serge is nothing to sneeze at.

Err, what do you mean, a few people?  Anyway that doesn't make sense.
If you can't outshag Serge, how can you come second?

I wrote:

>Must go, Christina Ricci is calling.

And she was.  Myself, the Dandy, Jackson Jeffrey Jackson had the first
outing of the sinister sinema club, and we invited Emma and Julian
too.  It was "Buffalo 66", and we all liked it very much.  It was
original and it was romantic, although at least two of our party
seemed quite upset when they cut one scene just as Christina was
getting out of the bath.  Later, we went to the toilet.  Well, a bar
that used to be a toilet.  The DJ thought he was very soulful indeed.
We just thought he was funny.  He was singing along and doing the
actions to Melba Moore and Betty Everett.  It was like they were in
the room.

John wrote:

>Go on, it in your mouth

...which was more than a little uncalled for.

He also talked about Smile.  You really should go.  I won't be there,
I'm afraid, but don't let that put you off.  Because it's not a "real"
indie club, they don't play Peter and the Test Tube Babies like Doctor
Stride, despite the fact that John is "Punk as Fuck".  John also said
of Elisabeth:

>Such a nice, kind girl. Very clean.

I hope not or I've wasted my air fare.

Finally, Michael called me:

>Alex McFerguson

How incredibly wide of the mark can one person be?  Very, very foolish
words.  I'm seething in my Blue Moon boxer musical shorts.

Finally, Megan's right.  Whoever has been dissing Genevieve really
does have all of us to answer to.

Right, I'm off to Canada.  See you in a week, unless I decide to stay
there.

Love,
Tag xxx